PO Box 1553
New York, NY 10011
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information collected when you visit our Site:
As is typical of many websites, when you use our Services, we may collect information about your device and your usage of our Services including: your computer’s IP address, browser type and version and anonymous information collected from cookies when you are browsing our Sites. We collect this information to help us improve or develop our services and our Sites and to ensure that the content on our Sites is presented to you in an effective manner. We have a legitimate business interest for this processing: to enable our Site to operating effectively and ensure that we can deliver a great experience.
Information you provide to us directly:
When you register for a tour or otherwise communicate with us, we may collect Personal Information from you such as your first and last name, phone number, e-mail and mailing addresses, payment card details and password (collectively, “Order Information”). We collect this information for the following reasons:
- To fulfill your order. We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
- To communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- For product development (e.g. call-backs to obtain feedback on new offerings), for statistical analysis of the Services, testing and survey purposes, and to notify you about changes to our Sites or our services. We exercise legitimate business interest in collecting this information: to continue to improve the Services for you;
- To ensure that any marketing campaign or offer that you receive is relevant to you. We exercise a legitimate business interest in collecting this information: to understand your preferences, personalize your offers, and improve the marketing you receive from us.
2. MARKETING & ADVERTISING
- From time to time we may contact you with relevant information about the Service. Most messages we send will be by email. For some messages, we may use personal data we collect about you to help us determine the most relevant information to share with you regarding offers about our products or tailored advertising to you with information about products or services we feel may interest you.
- We will only send you marketing communications once you provide your explicit consent. Once opted-in, you will be able to withdraw consent by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
3. YOUR DATA AND THIRD PARTIES
- We do not sell, rent or lease any personal information to third parties. We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing of transactions, performing statistical analysis, or delivering email communication. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to fully comply with all applicable data protection and consumer legislation, maintain the confidentiality of your information, and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- We also share your information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information as described above. For example, we may use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
- In some circumstances, we may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
4. STORING AND TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted, using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. We maintain suitable physical, electronic and corporate policies to safeguard and secure any information that we receive.
5. YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- This section applies to you if you are located in the EU.
- In accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of your personal data that we hold:
- Right of access. The right to obtain access to your personal data. To obtain a copy of your data, please contact us using the contact details set out below. We may charge an administrative fee of up to $10 to process this request.
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal data without undue delay where that personal data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal data without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal data.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Service may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.
7. LOCATION BASED SERVICES
We use real time geographic location derived through Location Based Services (LBS) on all of our vehicles to understand traffic patterns in our fleet. The location data we capture helps us to understand the movement of our fleet of vehicles, track traffic patterns, and optimize our routes to enhance operational efficiency and the comfort of our passengers.